Regular price €7,80
- Certification: Organic
- Producer: Eduardo Erazu
- Country: Argelia, Cauca, Columbia
- Flavor notes: red grape acidity, caramel and orange blossom
- Process: Washed
- Variety: Castillo & Caturra
- Altitude: 1650 meters above sea level (masl)
- Specialty Coffee Association Points: 85.5 /100
- Roast intensity: Medium
- Suitable for: Espresso and Filter, Aeropress, V60, Mocha and French press
- Body: 4/7
- Aroma: 5/7
- Acidity: 4/7
- Sweetness: 4/7
The coffee comes in package of 200 gr. each. This is on purpose in order to give you the opportunity to taste different coffees without the need to buy big quantities of them. Of course, if you like it, we will be happy to ship you another package(s).
If you would like to read more about the coffee and our farmer partner Eduardo, please read our designated blog post about him here.
We can offer you this coffee in single serve packs that is so much convenient for travel. Please check our offer here.
We welcome any inquiries, comments and requests regarding our company, business practice or a specific product.
You can reach us via the below contact form, mail our office, e-mail or phone:
Office Opening Times:
Mon-Fri - 09:00 to 17:00 (Amsterdam time)
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
Office Mailing Address:
Coffee Rituals BV
Van der Helstlaan, 1213 CB,
+ 31 6 31942610